Stepping Up Your Retail Operations to Meet Black Friday Demand
NOBULL is not your average footwear, apparel, and accessories brand. With numerous CrossFit celebrity endorsements, an Instagram following over 85K strong, and a “train hard, no excuses” message, NOBULL has quickly become the go-to brand for dedicated athletes. But a fast-growing customer base can quickly translate into a myriad of operational challenges: out-of-stocks, overselling, fulfillment delays, order inefficiencies, and website crashes.
From CrossFit to cross-channel retail operations, NOBULL is now able to support midnight product launches and Black Friday demands with seamless backend support from Shopify Plus and Stitch Labs.
Hear from NOBULL’s brand and eCommerce managers how they:
- Built a customer-focused brand to combat billion dollar athletic companies
- Established scalable backend operations to support rapid growth
- Manage multiple websites and product SKUs
- Avoid website crashes and overselling during Black Friday and highly anticipated launches
- Integrate Stitch Labs and Shopify Plus to improve efficiency and increase revenue