We are headed to Chicago next week for IRCE! The annual Internet Retailer Conference & Expo kicks off on Tuesday, and we couldn’t be more excited for this event.
We’re mostly looking forward to our happy hour with our partners, Shopify and ShipStation at the Reverb offices on Tuesday evening at 7:30pm. If you’re going to be attending the conference or live in the Chicagoland area and want to you join us, RSVPs are still available! Make new friendships and connections with those who share your passion for retail during an evening of cocktails, conversation and live music.
Click the link to secure your spot: RSVP now!
Even if you are unable to attend our happy hour, be sure to say hi to Jake, our co-founder, and Kara, our product manager, who will be attending the conference. Here is a preview of the sessions Kara and Jake bookmarked as ‘can’t miss’:
1. The Grass Is Never Greener on the Other Side of a Technology Integration: How and when do you decide to integration your services with technology. Scott Cohn from Chinese Laundry is sharing their backend and customer-facing issues and successes.
2. Big Data Success Step 1: Get the Technology Right – We love data, and how other people use it. While we hopefully solved the challenge for our customers when it comes to gathering insights, we are looking forward to learning about how Sears gathers, stores, and accesses its data.
3. Keeping Up with the Big Spenders: How to Make the Latest Technology Affordable: We’re living in a world of interconnectivity in the cloud, and this session looks to demystify high-end and affordable technology for retailers at any size. Even small retailers can afford technology their larger competitors use.
Which tracks and sessions are on your schedule next week?
Latest posts by Courtney Rogin (see all)
- 3 Ways to Tackle New Product Development - April 27, 2016
- eBay, USPS, Google Updates: What Online Retailers Need To Know - April 26, 2016
- 4 Tips To Crafting a Seamless Online Customer Experience - April 13, 2016