With summer over and a chill entering the air, it’s time to start focusing on holidays! Like you, We want it to be your best season yet, and we created product features and enhancements, as well as guides, to help you gear up for the holidays.
New in Stitch:
First Friday Feature Webinars
We have a new webinar series where we’ll walk you through all of these great new features, as well as open the floor for any product questions you might have. Think of it as open office hours with me and the product team! It’ll be the first Friday of every month, starting Oct. 2nd. Register here and we’ll be sure to send you a reminder closer to the date so you don’t forget!
October 2, 2015. 1pm EDT, 10am PDT
ALL THINGS AMAZON
We’ve centralized and automated as much of managing Amazon inventory as possible so that you can sell more with half the effort. You can read the full announcement here, but here are a few highlights:
- Publishing Listings to Amazon – Create listings from your products in Stitch – great for those selling on Amazon or looking to get started! You can get your whole product catalogue listed in a matter of minutes. See it in action >>
- Amazon Fees Reports – We demystified the Amazon Settlements Report to provide better clarity into the costs associated with running your business on Amazon.
- Amazon Variant Profitability – Just like it sounds: Amazon Fees, Average Unit Cost and Profitability at the variant level!
- Amazon Fee Breakdown Report – Fees are grouped into understandable categories such as Amazon Commissions, Transaction Fees, and FBA Fees.
- New Automations for FBA – Keep track of your FBA inventory within Stitch, manage stock levels, create inbound shipments and improve transparency about what is sent & received.
Warehouse Lost Inventory Reconciliation
That’s a bit of a mouthful, but really, we made sure that any inventory lost, broken or stolen (gasp!) is accounted for within your historic stock log. Capture what is received within transfer orders, then close the order to reconcile the new warehouse stock levels.
Publishing Listings Improvements
Now, you can publish faster than ever. We increased the amount of products you can publish at one time. Open up new Shopify, Amazon and Square sales opportunities with ease.
Warehouse Availability on Channel Listings
We increased the transparency about which availability numbers we push to your channel listings; whether that be specific warehouse numbers, total availability or a specific quantity. No more wondering or confusion. For the below example, Stitch is pushing total availability to the Shopify channel, but only the Retail Location (a separate warehouse in Stitch) to Square. But now you can see both the individual warehouse as well as the total availability from within the Channel Listings view.
We hope these new features and enhancements help you to sell in more places with ease and transparency this holiday season. And don’t forget to join us on Friday October 2nd to see these features in action and to learn how they can best be used in your day to day operations.