At Stitch, we’re always busy adding new functionality as well as enhancing existing features. You can subscribe to our New Feature & Update Log to get immediate updates whenever we add new features or improve Stitch.
Shopify Returns Sync: We’ve made it easier to track and process returns by creating a one-way sync of returns information from Shopify into Stitch. By syncing returns, you no longer have to take two actions in order to maintain an accurate record of returned items within their inventory counts. Additionally, you can quickly process returns and return them to sellable stock, increasing revenue opportunities as the item can be sold—and ideally not at a discount. You can also accurately track returns as well as capture returns data to drive smarter decisions regarding product and suppliers.
Order Routing by Location: You can now set additional country or state criteria for warehouse prioritization and overflow. What does this mean? If you want all your sales orders that are shipping to Canada to automatically be fulfilled from your Canada-based warehouse, you can now easily control that in Stitch. If a shipping address matches the selected region criteria you set in Stitch and there is stock available for fulfillment in that warehouse, the order will be assigned accordingly. If the stock is unavailable in the first warehouse, it will automatically go down the prioritized list of regional warehouses you have set. The ability to add an order region condition to your warehouse settings will not only help to reduce your shipping costs, but also save your warehouse and operations teams time, freeing them up to focus on other important tasks.
- The Aging Inventory Report allows you to drill into your aging stock to identify slow moving variants. This report returns information about the last time a variant was received on a Purchase Order (what day, which supplier, how many units) in conjunction with Last 30 Day Sales and Current Stock as a point of comparison. Use this report to see how much money you have tied up in aging stock, then strategize your upcoming discounts, promo codes and flash sales.
- The Customer Loyalty report allows you to drill into the reordering behavior of each of your customers for targeted marketing campaigns, lapsed customer investigation, and more. This table includes, for each Contact, their first/last order date, order volume, net revenue and contact details (email, phone, shipping address).
- Custom amounts are now entered as a refund total rather than as line item amounts.
- Lead Time has been added to supplier/variant associations. This manually entered field specifies the expected number of days between opening a purchase order with your supplier and receiving units in your warehouse. This field is currently limited to the Variant Detail and Contact Detail pages, but will factor into suggested reorder points.What are you writing about today?
Latest posts by Megan Lierley (see all)
- Inventory Management Back to Basics: Webinar Recap - November 1, 2017
- Meet the Founder: Electric Yoga - October 12, 2017
- How Retailers Can Graduate From Tracking to Managing Inventory - September 13, 2017