At Stitch, we’re always busy adding new functionality as well as enhancing existing features. During our monthly Feature Webinar on May 12th (typically on the first Friday of the month) we’ll show you how to put these to work in your organization by demoing new functions and answering your questions. Don’t want to wait to access the latest news and updates from Stitch? Subscribe to our New Feature & Update Log to get immediate updates whenever we add new features or improve Stitch.
- Customer Loyalty Report: Just in time for customer loyalty month, we’ve added a report that is full of rich information to help you understand the lifetime value of your customers. Attracting new customers is important, but retaining them might be even more valuable. Our customer loyalty report analysis shows that on average, return customers spend 15% more per order and 120% more over the year. This new report will help you understand month over month how you are doing at attracting and generating repeat purchases from new customers. Read more about this report and all of our advanced reports here. Interested in learning how to build customer loyalty? Join us for a webinar on May 10th with Chubbies, a shorts and lifestyle brand that is experiencing rocketship growth. In this webinar, Chubbies shares how they’ve cultivated a huge fan following and increased repeat revenue by 70% with their customer loyalty program. Register Here!
- Purchase Order Receiving Using Barcode Scanning: We’ve added the ability to use barcode scanning when receiving purchase orders. Now, when a new shipment comes in, you can quickly and easily scan at the individual, box or pallet level to track what has arrived and immediately show it as available inventory. Any missing or backordered items will be captured in the purchase order within Stitch so you can follow-up with your supplier and inform your supplier scorecard. If you’re not already using barcodes, now’s the time. You can print labels directly from within Stitch and we have pre-built, easy-to-use workflows for stocktakes and pick & pack.
- Shopify Publishing Updates: We’ve made improvements to our Shopify Publishing functionality, making it even easier to publish listings using all the detailed product information you already have in Stitch. With this functionality, you can now publish to Shopify, Amazon, eBay and Square, making it near effortless to expand your multichannel strategy. With just a few clicks you can open new channels and revenue opportunities without any change to your backend fulfillment & inventory workflow. Depending on your current strategy, we have seen customers increase their revenue by anywhere between 38% and 190% when they adopt new sales channels.
- Amazon Fulfilment: We now push custom fulfillment latency (“handling time”) values to merchant-fulfilled Amazon listings. This is required information when updating products on Amazon. If we don’t provide these values, Amazon resets your listings to the default value (one to two business days). To avoid this, you can now set custom latency values in Stitch that we’ll push to Amazon (learn more).
- More Flexible FBA Transfer Orders: You can choose whether you want to manage FBA transfer orders entirely within Stitch or by using a combination of Stitch and Seller Central. The latter provides you with more flexibility if your business takes advantage of different FBA options such as Inventory Placement Services or LTF/FTF Shipments. See the step-by-step support center details on how to manage these Transfer Orders.