The biggest shopping weekend is fast approaching. With a surge of sales increasing across all online channels and industries, it’s going to be increasingly important for retailers to get their ducks in a row.
As you prepare their inventory, our data team has been researching various trends that show what small business retailers are seeing so far in the holiday season. (Hint: Stay tuned for our Black Friday weekend results going live next week!)
Today, we launched more insight, comparing week-over-week ecommerce trends, including some interesting insight in how sales-by-day is starting to shift. In this installment, you can find data on the following:
- Sales performance across retail industries such as apparel, accessories, sporting goods, and more
- What days shoppers spend the most money online
- The revenue impact of free shipping
- How Amazon, eBay and Etsy sales stack up against a retailer’s branded website and more!
Latest posts by Bridge Mellichamp (see all)
- Roses Are Red, Pinks Are Popular…And Sales Are Spiking - February 9, 2016
- 2015 Retail Holiday Season Data Trends - January 21, 2016
- Thursdays and Fridays Pick Up Sales Volume During the Holiday Season - November 24, 2015