Stitch’s latest channel integration with Amazon International enables customers to expand into new markets and sell more goods. The great news about this integration is, just like publishing to Amazon and eBay, no additional marketing is required to see success. If you can handle more orders – either fulfilled internally or through a 3PL – it’s as easy as adding the channel to your Stitch integrations.
Why add another channel?
Our data show shopping cart customers who also have two marketplaces make 120% more revenue than those with zero marketplaces. New channels allow for brand recognition as well as more eyeballs on your product, which lead to more sales. Choose to integrate with the Amazon channels for the UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Canada, and/or Mexico.
Stitch’s reports make it easy to see the benefits of adding a new channel. Take advantage of visibility into your sales and profit margins in conjunction with FBA fees to make sure you’re seeing success when you add Amazon International.
How do I publish to Amazon International?
- Simply set up an account with Amazon International Marketplaces so you can start selling – it takes less than a minute.
- Add Amazon International as a channel within Integrations.
- Select the Publishing Listing button in Stitch and choose Amazon International as your channel.
- Our Publishing tool will auto-populate key fields with information and photos you already have within your product and variant descriptions and then guide you through any global settings and missing fields you need in order to list your products.
- Hit publish and start receiving orders.
Worried about shipping internationally?
We just launched an integration with a third party logistics (3PL) partner, Shipwire. Check back on the blog tomorrow for details about saving by shipping with a 3PL.
Feature Friday Webinars
While we host a New Feature Webinaron the first Friday of each month, we’re holding a special mid-month webinar next Friday, March 18, to discuss Amazon International publishing, barcoding, and 3PL (Shipwire) integrations. Join us at 10am PST to learn how to use these new features – we’ll also leave plenty of time for Q&A with our product team.
Latest posts by Megan Lierley (see all)
- Inventory Management Back to Basics: Webinar Recap - November 1, 2017
- Meet the Founder: Electric Yoga - October 12, 2017
- How Retailers Can Graduate From Tracking to Managing Inventory - September 13, 2017