Sales Development Rep (SDR)
San Francisco, CA
Stitch Labs is looking for an energetic, passionate team member who is goal oriented and can contribute to the overall development of the sales team. Bringing ideas and new processes are highly encouraged.
As a sales development rep, you will reach out to trial customers and discuss their inventory management needs with an end goal of scheduling a demo with a product consultant. You will develop your sales skills and learn Stitch over time to grow into the product consultant role.
- Identify and qualify new leads through inbound/outbound channels.
- Schedule online demos with qualified leads.
- Achieve monthly targets such as number of demos set and resulting closed sales.
- Properly use and enter data in all supporting systems such as SFDC and Desk.
- Effectively work with partnered sales reps.
- Follow up on any inbound leads and inquiries on a timely basis.
- Learn the Stitch Labs software: how it works, integrations, and value.
- Demonstrate the Stitch company values.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- High aptitude for complex software.
- 3+ months of lead-generating experience.
- Proven ability to hit daily metrics.
- Knowledge of SFDC and best practices a plus.