Email Marketing Strategist / Manager
San Francisco, CA, United States | Apply Now
Stitch Labs is looking for a highly motivated, organized, and enthusiastic individual to join our marketing team as an Email Marketing Associate with a focus on email marketing. This individual will play a critical role in our next stage of growth by developing the strategy for and executing all emails. This position will require collaborating with cross-functional teams in the company to ensure end-to-end strategy and execution. The ideal candidate will be equally excited about creating beautiful emails, making users happy, and driving quantitative results. If you love working in a team environment and have strong project management and analytical skills, we’d love to hear from you!
- Own the development of email marketing strategies, audience segmentation, and email test planning
- Proactively drive and optimize campaign performance to achieve traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, product engagement, and transaction rates
- Manage end-to-end email campaign process including coordination of creative assets, managing approvals, campaign set-up, QA testing, deployment and monitoring of email delivery
- Manage several cross-functional teams including design, product marketing and engineering to ensure all email requirements are met
- Generate reports, analyze campaign effectiveness and communicate business results
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills
- Passion for beautiful design, and building our brand
- Top-caliber analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute to a strong team environment
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure
- Proactive, highly organized, detail oriented and passionate about success
- Highly polished written and oral communication skills
- B.S./B.A degree
- 1-2 years of email marketing experience, ideally at a technology company
- Experience with ESPs and/or marketing automation tool
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Basic HTML knowledge
Why Stitch Labs:
We are a restless bunch at Stitch. Our grit, passion, and unyielding dedication to improve the lives our customers infuses our culture in ways that you won’t find at other companies. We believe in fostering an open line of communication among all team members, and you’ll be encouraged to embrace curiosity and ask “why”. If you’re looking for a challenge, an environment that will push you to grow and a company that moves quickly, Stitch is for you.
A few other perks:
- Competitive salaries
- PPO health insurance plan for employee and dependents
- Unlimited vacation days
- Participation in employee stock option plan
- Weekly catered lunches
- Monthly team events
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Cold beverages
- Commuter benefits
- And more!
Our mission is to democratize the world of commerce and empower growing retailers by providing resources to improve their businesses as well as their lives.
Stitch is an online inventory control solution that simplifies multichannel retail business. It automatically syncs inventory, orders and sales across channels, providing retailers with operational efficiencies and a holistic understanding of their businesses. With Stitch, retailers are able to save time, make better decisions, and grow.
We are hard-working, fun-loving folks who love to make awesome products and support our equally great customers.