Director, Demand Generation
San Francisco, CA, United States | Apply Now
The Director, Demand Generation will be a critical marketing hire. This person will be responsible for creating strategies, programs, and campaigns with a quantitative foundation that drive demand and support the company’s revenue objectives. The successful candidate will build our demand gen and acquisition capability from the ground up as well as oversee the running of this function going forward. This role sits within marketing and reports to the CMO.
To apply for this position please click the apply link above, send us your resume, and tell us why you are applying to work on Stitch.
Building up programmatic customer acquisition, engagement and retention programs for B2B SaaS provider in online communications and collaboration sector. Leveraging marketing automation, email, content, data and analytic insights to optimize effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Create measurable demand and lead generation campaigns that drive traffic to the Stitch Labs website, and create leads and opportunities for the sales team
- Continually build the pipeline of leads
- Create copy for landing pages and resource sections for specific channel partners and customer personas.
- Own all aspects of demand generation, acquisition, and online marketing including but not limited to SEO, SEM, advertising (display, retargeting, mobile, in-app, and other advertising), partner co-marketing, and list development and maintenance
- Disseminate content broadly and strategically to maximize engagement through media partners, websites such as LinkedIn, Quora, etc., industry associations, academic institutions, technology partners, among others
- Experiment quantitatively, and qualitatively, continuously
- Collaborate with other marketing, operations, sales, support, product, and executive team members to shape goals, strategies and tactics
- Help select, implement and leverage marketing automation tools
- Help evaluate, select and manage outside vendors as appropriate that contribute to demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies, designers, email providers, list brokers, etc.
- Nurture prospects through the marketing and sales funnel via e-mail and other campaigns
- Drive loyalty and value of customer base via customer campaigns
- Participate in refining customer segmentation and targeting
- Enhance value of partner relationships with active partner acquisition and loyalty campaigns
- 7+ years of B2B/B2C demand generation experience for SaaS and monthly subscription services
- Has successfully helped to set up and run an integrated acquisition effort including infrastructure, process and activities needed
- Expert in email marketing as well as SEO, SEM, keyword, display, text, social, advertising
- Expert in measuring and reporting on campaign activity
- Experienced administrator/user of marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, ExactTarget, HubSpot, KissMetrics, Salesforce, DemandBase, etc.
- Familiar with the needs and challenges small businesses face
- Familiar with inventory management, multi-channel selling, and e-commerce, accounting and/or supply chain
- Background in consulting, marketing automation, digital advertising a plus
- Undergraduate/bachelors or higher degree, selective programs preferred
- A degree in marketing, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or mathematics helpful
- MBA a plus
- High-energy self-starter with the technical, communication and leadership abilities to ultimately grow a small team and collaborate with peers
- Ability to establish and refine end-to-end processes
- Strong quantitative and technical skills to design, conduct and interpret continuous testing
- Can scale campaigns, measure ROI, CAC, LTV, and determine scalability based on those and other quantitative metrics
- Understands how to balance hard work and be creative, yet flexible and adaptable, at an early stage start-up
- Excellent time management and ability to self prioritize
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong team player