I had the pleasure of meeting Brittni Mehlhoff of papernstitch last fall at the Conference of Creative Entrepreneurs (coincidentally, where I also met the Stitch team for the first time; now my dear friends & co-founders!). I knew right then the lady knew her stuff, so when she asked me to do a podcast with her, I jumped at the chance!
It was so fun getting to talk business with Brittni, and we were able to cover quite a bit in our 45 minute chat:
- The power of in-person networking
- The ins and outs of wholesale vs consignment
- Tips for staying organized when running a small business
- Tracking your sales and inventory, and the importance of having metrics
- How Stitch can help you with all of the things above
Do you have any additional questions that I didn’t answer in this podcast? Feel free to leave a comment!