Vegas, here we come. We're getting really excited because in just under a month the Stitch Team will be in Las Vegas for POOL Tradeshow at Mandalay Bay.
POOL is a design driven tradeshow put on in conjunction with MAGIC Marketplace. POOL is a place for fresh talent to develop their brand and for buyers to discover emerging trends in the boutique and lifestyle market. Since 2001, POOL has offered a distinct intimate environment for leading retailers world-wide.
Stitch is going to make a big splash! Our goal is to get buyers, designers, and press really excited about Stitch:
- We want to help the exhibitors at POOL strengthen their business. With our business management application, designers can save time, sell more, and get organized.
- We want buyers to recognize the value of Stitch for their vendors, as well as for their own online stores and ecommerce channels. Buyers can use us for their own businesses, and recommend Stitch to their vendors.
- We want the press to be excited about how we're revolutionizing inventory management for product-based businesses. We are changing the commerce game, improving the space for small business owners, and leveraging powerful integration partners.
We'll be transforming our lounge space into a totally rad 80's workout party, complete with sweatbands and aerobics videos. Why this crazy theme? Well, because:
Don't Sweat It
Strengthen Your Business with Stitch + SAIL
Our lounge will also feature a "Strut Your Stuff" photobooth! We'll have outrageous props and fun ideas for all our booth goers and can't wait to get some crazy fun shots of the attendees.
One of the most exciting things about POOL is that we'll be hosting our lounge with SAIL, a mobile payment processor built by VeriFone! SAIL is similar to Square, which is another popular mobile payment processor. However, SAIL differentiates in the following ways:
- SAIL is more affordable. Better rates per transaction make running your business more manageable.
- SAIL allows for integrations. Their open platform can be accessed by and synced with other applications. This makes Stitch and our customers potentially very happy ;)
- SAIL supports multiple devices. You can use a VeriFone counter top device in your storefront and also carry a SAIL mobile card reader on-the-go.
Will you be at POOL this year? Do you know anyone going? We want to meet all of you! Come see us, get some totally dope swag, bask in the limelight at our "Strut Your Stuff" photobooth, enter to win our business technology prize pack (more to come soon - we've got an AWESOME giveaway), and say hello!
If you are going to POOL, or preparing for another tradeshow, be sure you check out our Tradeshow Success Resources:
6 Feisty Tips for Tradeshow Success
5 Ways to Prepare Your Business for Tradeshow Success
See you there! Tweet if you're excited! (Don't worry, you'll be able to edit your tweet)