At Stitch, we’re always busy adding new functionality as well as enhancing existing features. During our monthly Feature Webinar on June 3rd we’ll show you how to put these to work in your organization by demoing new functions and answering your questions. Don’t want to wait to access the latest news and updates from Stitch? Subscribe to our New Feature & Update Log to get immediate updates whenever we add new features or improve Stitch.
- Open API: We’ve opened up the Stitch Labs API to enable our enterprise customers not only to evolve at the speed of commerce innovation, but also to help define it. While most people think about using an API for interoperability between systems, we’ve seen our customers do that and so much more. It is really exciting to work with fast growing and creative brands that are looking to differentiate every area of their businesses - from the unique products they create to the customer experience they deliver, and the continually evolving efficient and coordinated operations that make it all possible. We’ve even teamed with a talented bunch of developer partners to assist our customers in unlocking the power of our API within their organizations: Bold Commerce, Diff (formerly Ben Crudo), Lumia, Sleeping Giant, and WEBDOGS. Together we can fuel creativity and accelerate the pace of change in commerce.
- Awaiting Stock by Warehouse: The Variants and Variant Detail pages now show awaiting stock by warehouse. This feature is especially useful if you receive purchases into multiple warehouses.
- We’ve been making lots of improvements to our backend, including laying the groundwork for data visualization (charts and graphs) on customized reports. While these reports are valuable in CSV, as they say, a picture says a thousand words! Now custom reports can be displayed in multiple graphical formats.
- When publishing to Shopify, we'll pre-fill Shopify-required fields Type (using a Stitch custom ID labeled Type) and Vendor (using the associated primary supplier). To add Type values in bulk, use the Custom ID CSV. To associate suppliers in bulk, use the Supplier Association CSV.
- The Manage Channels page now sports icons showing when Master of Stock and Master of Price are set as channel defaults. If you’re not taking advantage of Master of Stock, it’s time to check it out. It effortlessly, ensures that all your channels have accurate inventory quantities. Say goodbye to overselling! You can even fine-tune Master of Stock at the listing level? Master of Price on the other hand will sync prices across your listings, giving you the flexibility to run pricing promotions and make pricing updates quickly across any integrated sales channels.