At Stitch, we’re always busy adding new functionality as well as enhancing existing features. During our monthly Feature Webinar on August 5th we’ll show you how to put these to work in your organization by demonstrating new functionality and answering your product questions. Don’t want to wait to access the latest news and updates from Stitch? Subscribe to our New Feature & Update Log to get immediate updates whenever we add new features or make improvements to Stitch’s platform.
- SPS Commerce EDI Integration (Beta): The SPS integration makes it easier than ever to get your wholesale orders from big box retailers into Stitch. It automates the process of receiving EDI 850 documents from SPS Commerce trading partners. If you’re interested, contact your customer success manager.
- Financial & Tab Permissions: To keep things simple and streamlined, Stitch now gives you more granular control over what information is displayed to basic users. Administrators and Owners can selectively set visibility for any Stitch tab as well as sensitive financial information like COGS, unit price, and revenue.
- Location to ShipStation: When syncing orders, Stitch now passes your variants’ locations to ShipStation. Just add location in Stitch by editing a variant or uploading an Inventory CSV and it will appear in the Warehouse Location column on ShipStation's Orders page and picklists.
- Amazon Fulfillment Latency: You can now set non-standard fulfillment latency (lead time) for Amazon listings. If you need to let your customers know that a custom built chair or special ordered synthesizer is going to take more than a couple days to ship, this functionality is for you.
- Autolink & Autobuild can now be activated concurrently. Stitch will attempt to automatically link new listings based on SKU and then automatically build a new product if no matching SKU is found. Contact support or your success manager to activate this functionality.
- You can now select “Warehouse on Order” for your default Returns warehouse, enabling returned stock on that channel to be returned to the warehouse on the original order. This feature is particularly useful for Shopify POS users.